- Information on how to enter and Prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Promotion commences on 15/04/2023 and final entries close at 8:30pm AEST on 15/04/2023 (“Promotional Period”).
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
You could win the ultimate PepperGreen Estate Experience. This includes: 2 x Wine & Dine Experience (Two Course)
To enter you must
– Purchase an Olive Oil Gift Bag ($30) at the Sydney Royal Easter Show
– Sign up to our mailing list
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entry is open to Australian residents only.
2. Promotion commences 15/04/23 and final entries close on 15/04/23 at 8:30pm AEST.
3. The Prize is valued at $190. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
4. Winners will be notified via email on 21/04/23.
5. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Sydney Royal Easter Show.
Prize valued at $220.
- The promoter has the right to remove the Prize winner from the event if they do not adhere to RSA guidelines.
- The Prize winner, after being contacted by the promoter, must confirm their acceptance of the Prize by 5pm Friday 28th April 2023 (1 week after being notified). If for any reason the Prize winner does not confirm their acceptance of the Prize and their attendance at the event, the Prize will be forfeited.
- If the Prize (or part of the Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a Prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Total Prize pool value is AUD $190. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy responsibly.
- All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the Prize mechanics of the Promotion at any time upon notification in accordance with Term 22.
- The Promoter will provide at least 1 weeks’ notification of any changes to the operation of this Promotion as contemplated throughout these Terms and Conditions by providing a new set of Terms and Conditions for the Promotion for download within the notes page on PepperGreen Estates’ Facebook. Each eligible entrant and all other persons release the Promoter from any claim loss, damage, expense, cost or charge related to such change.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional pages is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and Prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The Promoter is PepperGreen Estate 13 Market Place Berrima NSW 2577.