This exciting and refined wine is the first Reserve vintage from our high altitude vineyards and should be reserved for your next special occasion or celebration.
Awarded 2023 London Wine Competition Silver Medal
- Mid-deep red.
- Blackcurrant aromas with good intensity.
- Initial liquorice undertones.
- A little leafiness lifts the nose.
- Mid to full body.
- Strong Cabernet flavours – dark and red berries.
- Finishes with firm tannins and good length.
Purchase a case of wine and receive a 10% discount (includes mixed varietals) at the checkout.