Front of House Staff
Varied roles – Permanent Part Time and Casual Positions
Days/Hours: Wednesday to Monday 9am to 5pm (some nights required for special events)
This is an exciting time to join our growing team. PepperGreen Estate are currently renovating our Berrima Tasting Room & Cellar Door to open an upgraded premium tasting experience space in September.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, highly motivated and will enjoy working within a small team. We require an RSA certification and a passion for premium wine and dining experiences.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the management, Tasting Room, and Cellar Door teams, you will be trained on our extensive food and wine menus and expected to understand and use your knowledge.
- Taking orders, serving food and drinks and taking payments.
- Providing visitors with a memorable experience. You’ll use your exceptional customer service skills to guide customers through a journey learning about our wines and food.
- Handling customer feedback with poise and professionalism, resolving any concerns promptly.
- We value our employees and offer unique perks like educational opportunities to taste and enjoy our wine, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and Tasting Room menu.
- We also provide staff social events with a welcoming, friendly culture.
- We provide training on our wine and Extra Virgin Olive Oil product range so you have all the knowledge needed to pass onto customers.
- We are located in the beautiful town of Berrima that is only 1 hour to Wollongong, 1.5 hours from Sydney, and 1.5 hours to Canberra.
- Flexibility to work the occasional evening, weekends, and holidays to create remarkable experiences for our guests.
- You have completed competency training in the Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA).
If you’re passionate about building connections with your colleagues and guests, love great wine and food and are inspired by excellent hospitality, we want to hear from you! Please fill out the application form below and we will be in touch shortly.